Relations presse et production éditoriale
Where : Clermont-Ferrand
Contract: Permanent position
- You have at least 5 years experience in an equivalent position
- You have excellent writing skills, in French and English
- You are familiar with intercultural nuances (at least in the countries targeted by the Company)
YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION :
In order to support the Company’s internationalization strategy, you will be in charge of developing Carbios’ reputation among journalists in France and abroad.
- Develop Carbios’ media relations strategy: choose the types of media, define the information to be promoted and formalize the messages.
- Write press releases and manage the creation of high value-added editorial content in French and English.
- Manage the various press relations agencies (France and US): implement the strategy with the service providers’ teams, ensure the follow-up of actions via weekly committees; also select new service providers to support media development in new geographical areas (Netherlands, UK and Germany).
- Be the contact point for journalists, supervise their visits to the various Carbios sites (Clermont-Ferrand, Toulouse, Longlaville, etc.) and their interviews with the company’s spokespersons.
- You will be responsible for providing quantitative and qualitative reporting on press coverage.
- You will also be able to support the other activities of the communication department.
Laura Perrin « We are looking for an international profile with a strong sense of responsibility and good relationship. The Press Relations and Editorial Production Manager will have to be reactive and well organized on a daily basis. He/she will be a real reference on the subject of press relations within our communication department, and will also have a transverse role within the company, depending on the themes addressed. »
Our recruitment process:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com , Carbios HR Manager
- Interview with Laura Perrin, Group Communication Manager and Ludivine Bonnet, Human Resources Manager
- Face-to-face interviews with the Human Resources Director
- Interview with a member of the Executive Committee
Your terms of employment:
– Executive status
– Collective agreement: Chemical and related industries
– Working hours: 211 days per year
– Remuneration according to profile over 12 months
– Mutual insurance / Provident scheme
– Possibility of remote working according to the « Flex Work » Charter set up within the company
– Club Carbios Employees: marketplace, contests, events, discounts, various advantages…
5 good reasons to join Carbios:
1- Join a human, scientific and industrial adventure
2- Give meaning to your career
3- Develop yourself and evolve in a pioneering, fast-growing company
4- Join a caring team committed to ambitious projects
5- Act for the environment by participating in the development of innovative solutions to rethink the end of life of plastics and textiles
Discover our backstage, follow us on Instagram :
Let’s power the circular economy together!
Ces offres pourraient
Chargé de communication évènementielle en alternance F/H
Lieu : Clermont-Ferrand Type de contrat : Alternance – un an – Statut : Apprenti ou contrat de professionnalisation VOTRE PROFIL : Vous préparez un BAC...
Merci de renseigner les éléments présents dans ce formulaire et de joindre votre CV